Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Roommate Confessions: Issue 136

It's been an entire week since your last confession and there's been a lot of good, solid sinning going on across the country. Check out the top 5 and don't forget to submit your misdeeds to our submission page!Freshmen year there was this classic lax bro a-hole on our floor: he never paid for beer, forced himself on everyone's girlfriends, broke stuff and never paid for it, you know, classic douchebag. Anyway, he claimed one of the showers in the hall bath as his own "personal" shower and would flip a sh*t if anyone ever used it. So over winter break I, knowing a thing or two about plumbing, reworked the outflow from the urinals to his "personal" shower. He's not coming back next semester, something about the water quality at the college.R. WattsMy roommate got sent out of town for a "10-day" project two-plus months ago. He left me with his old, stinky, incontinent, stubborn, arthritic dog, without asking if I actually wanted to or was able to watch the stupid mutt. It took me over a month to convince him to hire a dogsitter. I came home last weekend from a long-overdue weekend away from the apartment to find that the dog had peed in our tiny, poorly-ventilated bathroom, and the dogsitter hadn't noticed or didn't care. I used my roommate's robe to clean the floor, then hung it back up. I sincerely hope he uses it without washing it first. He totally deserves it.Maggie W.My girlfriend had terrible roommates this past year. They all claimed to be "good girls" that were "saving themselves" when in reality they were too fat, ugly and bitchy to ever get a guy. They would do things like eat her food and use her shampoo. They were extremely judgmental and jealous. She was upset, but would never let me do anything since she was so passive. I snuck into the the room one weekend I knew everyone was gone and went crazy. Shot glasses, alcohol, laptops, food, a 50" HDTV, posters, a piggy bank with over $800 and every DVD in the place left with me that day. I even made sure to "steal" my girlfriend's stuff to make it look like she had no part of it. She was ecstatic to see what I had done. That stuff I stole is going to fund our vacation this summer. Thanks bitches.Anonymous from Penn StateI recently moved in with my boyfriend of 3 years. I love the guy. He keeps the house neat, he always does the dishes when I cook, he keeps me loved, and puts the toilet seat down. Only two little problems. He tends to drink a tad too much when we go out, and he insists on sleeping naked. One night we came home early yet












Written 2010-08-02 16:00:00
by Jeff Rosenberg
from New York University
35 likes







Natalya Rudakova Timothy Dalton Ellen Page Dakota Fanning

No comments:

Post a Comment