Monday, August 23, 2010

Dating, It's Complicated: Issue #62

Dating someone? Well great! Send your craziest, funniest, most embarrassing dating related stories to me using this cool automatic submission form!Last summer I was dating a girl who had just gotten out of a long relationship. After 3 months of working tirelessly to try and get her over her ex and onto me she finally let me go down on her. A few weeks later she decided we had rushed things and wanted to cut it off. I've had several relationships over the course of the school year but none that lasted. This summer the girl has decided that she was in love with me the whole time and recently showed up at a party and took me upstairs to a bedroom. She no longer feels like we've ever rushed things and wants nothing more then to award 10 points to Gryffindor.-Mike T.One summer in High School my friend decided to throw a party for all of our friends. Two of my exes were still good friends of mine and they were of course invited. Well as the night went on everyone was playing truth or dare and making confessions. When It was one of my ex's turns, he admitted he had a confession about me. We hadn't dated in over a year so I told him it wouldn't bother me. His confession: he had cheated on me with a guy, the same guy I dated later on and was now my other ex sitting right there…my ex-boyfriends cheated on me with each other.-EmilyMy girlfriend and I stayed one weekend at her cousin's place, and slept in the tiny spare room which had an even smaller en-suite bathroom, complete with a sliding door and paper-thin walls. When we got into bed, she suddenly felt like she had diarrhea and needed to shit A.S.A.P. This has happened before, but with the other times, she just went home early and we didn't spend the night together. So she rushes to the crapper and seems to lose half her intestines into it for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, I'm lying on the bed a few feet away, laughing my ass off knowing that I can pretty much fart as much as I like around her now and get away from it. Uber-gross experience, but so worth it...-James












Written 2010-08-19 16:00:00
by Jason
from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
64 likes







Andy Garcia James McAvoy Josh Hutcherson Jessica Biel

No comments:

Post a Comment