Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pwn My Life: Issue #21

Submitted anonymouslyEver had a moment so nerdy they you needed to tell the Internet about it? Read more nerd confessions at Dorkly.com, and send your submissions to dorklypwnmylife at gmail.I made myself throw up twice at work the day after Starcraft II came out so I could go home and play. -JuliannaWhile watching the movie "Get Smart," I paused the movie about 30 minutes in to calculate if the skydiving scene was realistic. I converted the plane's cruising height to the appropriate unit, found out how long it would take them to hit the ground, and varied for deceleration due to a brief parachute deployment. All in all the scene is plausible, but unlikely. I had to calculate everything twice because I forgot to vary for terminal velocity the first time.-MarkI've noticed that whenever I drive a ball in Tiger Woods my butthole clenches up as if i'm actually hitting the ball. -JeffI'm getting married in a few weeks and I managed to convince my bride-to-be to make our first dance as husband and wife the Mario Kart Love Song. -Josh












Written 2010-08-17 16:00:00
by Kevin Corrigan
from Rowan University
45 likes







Jessica Alba Stacey Dash Selena Gomez Maria Canals

No comments:

Post a Comment