Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ASkars Likes It Raw

You have been wasting your time if you regularly dive into dumpsters outside of the True Blood set hoping to find the loose-fitting cotton condom ASkars puts around his peen during fake fuck scenes. Erase "Slap my snatch with ASkars' used dick sock (or a 'sewn at one end leg warmer' if my dreams are right) " from your cum bucket list, because it's never ever going to happen.
ASkars tells Rolling Stone (via UsWeekly) that while Sookeh wears a punane patch and Beeehl also uses a genital cover, he prefers to go bare.
ASkars put his lips to all of our ears and whispered, "I don't want a sock around it, that feels ridiculous. If we?re naked in the scene, then I?m naked. I?ve always been that way."
Or he could've just said, "I'm Swedish!" Whoever gets to sit in the True Blood editing room must have done some noble shit in a past life. Imagine getting paid to stare at ASkars' rolled-up Swedish pancake all day? Hmm. If you'll excuse me, I have to go sign up for film editing classes at the Learning Annex.
Angelina Jolie Scarlett Johansson Pamela Anderson Kristen Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment