Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pwn My Life: Issue #17

Worth barfing for.Ever had a moment so nerdy they you needed to tell the Internet about it? Read more nerd confessions at Dorkly.com, and send your submissions to dorklypwnmylife at gmail.I've added "headshot," "pwn," "pwned," "noob" and various other 1337 words to the spell-check dictionary on my computer.-MarkWhen I was 7, I was playing Pokemon Blue on a long car ride to the beach. I had just caught Zapdos and it was the greatest moment of my life. Then the bumpy car, no back-light, and my penchant for car sickness, made me throw up on myself. My Dad pulled the car over while my Mom cleaned me off. Then she did the unthinkable and turned off my Game Boy before I was able to save my progress. I was so angry and upset that when we got back on the road, I turned the Game Boy back on and played until I threw up again.-DuveyA really romantic moment in my relationship was when my boyfriend changed his Modern Warfare 2 clan tag to my name and I changed mine to his. -LizI bought Starcraft 2 the day it came out. During checkout, I asked for $40 cash back. However, once I had the game in my hands, I ran out of the store to get home to play it. I forgot to take my money. I don't even care. The game is so sick!-Colin












Written 2010-08-03 16:00:00
by Kevin Corrigan
from Rowan University
67 likes







Scarlett Johansson Pamela Anderson Kristen Stewart Mel Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment