Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dating, It's Complicated: Issue #60

Dating someone? Well great! Send your craziest, funniest, most embarrassing dating related stories to me using this cool automatic submission form! In the mornings, my girlfriend makes me turn around and look the other way whenever she gets redressed. Despite the fact we spend all-night naked together.-RHIn college I made friends with this totally gorgeous girl who I always had a thing for. Ironically, after she moved away to the big city for her new job, we started getting closer. Having the desire to see the city for a few days and an even bigger desire to get in her pants, I made a deal with her to let me stay at her place for a week and I would clean her place for her. The ending? Bittersweet. Having decided to clean her place first and get the work out of the way, I came upon a pregnancy test, ready-to-go, stashed under some newspapers on her kitchen table. Oh yes. Bitter, because I got none. Sweet because I didn't get tricked into knocking her up!-FredMy ex girlfriend and I had finished watching Paranormal Activity on DVD and she had asked me, "Do you think this was all real?" She asked after watching the alternate endings as well.-PeteThe other day while driving around, I was joking with my girlfriend about latinos in sports. I explained (jokingly) that there are no Hispanic baseball players. She turned to me and plainly said "What about Elian Gonzalez?” I just froze. I then asked "What did Elian Gonzalez do?” She said "Well, he was the kid from Mexico that lied about his age to play in the Major Leagues!". I almost wrecked the car...-Kevin Black












Written 2010-08-05 16:00:00
by Jason
from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
85 likes







Mel Gibson Megan Fox Jaden Smith Robert Pattinson

No comments:

Post a Comment