Friday, September 3, 2010

Roommate Confessions: Issue 140

It's been an entire week since your last confession and there's been a lot of good, solid sinning going on across the country. Check out the top 7 and don't forget to submit your misdeeds to our submission page!My roommate last year was overweight, constantly had her boyfriend over (he literally lived in our suite for 1 month - I once caught him shaving his pubes in our bathroom!), left food and garbage out for weeks at a time, left hair all over the place, and fought with her boyfriend at the convenient hour of 3AM every time he was over. My roommate and I, after countless confrontations, put up with her for as long as we could. One day, however, I woke up late for my morning class and took a packet of her poptarts, leaving a note that apologized and offered to reimburse her. When I got home, I was met with at least 20 passive-aggressive post-it notes all over my door. Fed up, I bought her an entirely new packet of poptarts with a post-it that said, "Please don't bother me anymore. And, by the way, I'm pretty sure I was doing your fat-ass a favor by eating that packet". She also got pregnant and had to leave school. That's karma for you, b*tch.J.C. from NYUSo, within my first week of college, my roommate had already locked me out (four times), thrown away all my food (it was ruining her "vibe") and smeared some sticky, black paste all over my bed ("for the spirits"). Then, a couple of days ago, I walked in on her hanging a tiny voodoo doll with my face on a little noose made of dental floss in the bathroom. Yeah. I was a little scared. So, I was the theatre star in high school and my friend works in special effects. We set up a little scare for her. Needless to say, my roomie gave up the whole creeper thing when she saw me laying in the bathroom, "dead" and covered in "blood." Maybe I went a little too far, leaving a rope noose on her bed. When she came back an hour later, I pretended like she had imagined the entire thing. Now she is the best roomie ever! Love ya Katie!Molly R.Okay so this one time I had this annoying, whiny snotty roommate who was always naked in his own room. Whenever someone knocked or came by he would quickly throw on these loose basketball shorts without underwear and quickly greet whoever it was with only the shorts on. One day he pissed me off badly so I went into his room, took his beloved basketball shorts and cut a large hole in them right around the crotch. That day, his family was visiting so I purposely left a hustler in his room ten minutes before they were coming. When his family knocked on his door ready to greet him, he walked out in his shorts sporting a full on, fully












Written 2010-08-30 16:00:00
by Jeff Rosenberg
from New York University
48 likes







Nicholas Hoult Tommy Lee Jones Jill Flint Timothy Olyphant

No comments:

Post a Comment