Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pwn My Life: Issue #30

I own the special-edition Pikachu N64. -AndrewEver had a moment so nerdy that you needed to tell the Internet about it? Read more nerd confessions at Dorkly.com, and send your submissions to dorklypwnmylife at gmail.In between 6th and 7th grade I built two decks of Pokemon cards. Then I spent most of the summer dueling myself on a playmat in my room by myself.-AnonymousI'm getting married next week. I had my bride-to-be's ring made out of palladium instead of gold or silver, because that's what Iron Man's core is made from. -MoeMy professor was using superheroes to illustrate a point in class and referred to Thor as having "radioactive powers." I was so mad that I walked out.-Anonymousi just had a fight with my girlfriend because she was playing MW2 with other guys. I felt cheated on.-John












Written 2010-09-21 16:00:00
by Kevin Corrigan
67 likes







Robert Redford Tom Hanks Taylor Lautner David Suchet

No comments:

Post a Comment