Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Overheard on Xbox: Issue #17

Ever hear something horrible and/or hilarious on Xbox Live? Send your submissions to overheardonxbox at gmail. OK, so I was playing a Team Slayer match on Halo 3. Every once in a while, I could hear someone saying �Nice job!- And after could hear a baby laughing. I asked what he was doing and who he was talking to, and he said, �I'm teaching my 2 year old how to play.- This 2 year old beat us all with 24 kills. -PhillipIn the lobby of a Halo 3 match The game is about to begin and I hear one opponent say, �Dude hurry up, the match is about to start.� His friend on another account responds, �Don't worry I'm peeing out the window, almost done.- -CodyA few weeks ago my roommate and I were playing MW2 on PSN. We joined a game and the first thing we hear is a pre-pubescent African American boy telling another player that, �even though my balls ain't dropped, they still bigger than yours!- We laughed and encouraged him as he continued to tear the other guy apart with language that would make a construction worker blush. Right before the game started the object of our taunts told us to �F**K OFF,- and dropped out. After that, the kid sang �Oops, I did it Again,- for the entire match. I would adopt him if I could. -Drew�You're such a sexy piece of foreskin!- -Jake












Written 2010-09-14 15:28:00
by Dorkly

0 likeso far Be the first!







Daniel Radcliffe Alicia Keys Gisele Bundchen Gwyneth Paltrow

No comments:

Post a Comment