Thursday, September 23, 2010

105%: Issue One Hundred and Thirty Seven

The perfect amount to shake a stick atThis tear-free shampoo works great, but I still really miss my dead parents.-Caldwell Tanner (@caldy)The best way to hide an erection is to stand next to someone with a bigger erection.-Brian Murphy (@CHmurph)Native Americans discovered America before everyone else. Does that make them the first hipsters?-Conor McKeonWhen I get on stage it's like I take on a whole new persona. It's amazing how one second I'm just a regular, "Average Joe" and the next I'm "guy getting wailed on by security for interrupting Ms. Morissette's performance."-Alex Watt I saw a vagrant checking Facebook at the library the other day. It was so sad seeing him get an error message every time he clicked "home."-Kevin Slane (@Kslane)I Read A Book About Mongolian LiteratureIt was ok, I guess. It had its prose and Khans.-Luke Bean












Written 2010-09-22 13:00:00
by 105%-O-Matic
from Bucks County Community College
51 likes







Cameron Diaz David Letterman LeBron James Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment