Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dating, It's Complicated: Issue #66

Dating someone? Well great! Send your craziest, funniest, most embarrassing dating related stories to me using this cool automatic submission form!The other day I was trying to tell a sexist joke to my girlfriend. I set the joke up by telling her my mom had recently called me a misogynist and I had responded to my mom by saying, "Now how'd a little woman like yourself learn a big word like 'misogynist'?" Expecting some form of an, “Oh my gosh please" reaction from my girlfriend, she just stared at me. Finally she asks "Wait, what does misogynist mean?"-CameronMy girlfriend just proudly told me she has finished reading all the Twilight novels. She then said "I don't know what I'm going to do now?". I suggested she read The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings trilogy. She quickly responded, in a very patronizing tone "I'm not going to read wizard books!"-NathanAfter having some kinky sex one day, my girlfriend and I decided we should break up for college. After agreeing that it was for the best I got up to get a drink and she informed me that the handcuffs had left marks on her wrists. Without thinking I replied, "I should really put some electrical tape on those or something. You know, for the future." She cried. A lot.












Written 2010-09-16 16:00:00
by Jason
from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
32 likes







Jay Leno Sean Diddy Combs Stephen King Kimi Raikkonen

No comments:

Post a Comment