Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dating, It's Complicated: Issue #64

Dating someone? Well great! Send your craziest, funniest, most embarrassing dating related stories to me using this cool automatic submission form!So me and this guy had been hooking up/having sex for about six months behind his girlfriend's back (i know, i know, i was 17 and "in love"). One morning after a night of seriously awesome sex, he comes into the Juice it Up where I worked at the time and gets a free smoothie like he usually does. I make it for him and we flirt a bit and talk about how great the night before was...I was super happy, convinced he was finally going to break up with his girlfriend...until he asked me if I could make her a free smoothie too...-SaraSo me and my girlfriend were at Barnes and Noble a few days ago and saw this biography in the bargain section. My girlfriend looked at the cover and asked me if it was the main character guy from Hot Rod... it was a book about Bob Dylan-AnonymousWhen we just started dating, my fiancé sent me a sexy topless photo of herself on AIM. Great huh? The problem is she sent it to me during my Intro to Business final which consisted of power point presentation shown directly from my computer.  So in the middle of my business plan for an indoor water park, her boobs came on screen. I got rid of it quick but my professor docked me 5 points for "distractions.”-Anonymous












Written 2010-09-02 16:00:00
by Jason
from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
79 likes







Josh Hutcherson Jessica Biel Kyra Sedgwick Vanessa Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment