Wednesday, September 1, 2010

105%: Issue One Hundred and Thirty Four

I've got soul, but I'm not a Soul TrainI like to pour half and half into my Arnold Palmers. I call it complicated fractions.-Brian CarabelloHungry HipposHungry Hungry Hippos? Of course they're hungry. It's Africa.-Lev NovakLast night I dreamed that they made a sequel to Inception with Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan. Now I finally know what it's like to have a dream within a dream within a Dream Team.-Kevin SlaneThe Hunt For Red October has surprisingly little subtext.-Andrew BridgmanI was hard at work the other day when my boss told me I was fired. This constant boner is really hindering my career as a sweatpants model.-Patrick MerrymanAfter recent disasters, it seems appropriate that the phrase "There's always more fish in the sea" should be replaced with "There's always more oil in the ocean."-Alex ThompsonI think there’s a direct correlation between how frayed the bottom of your JNCO jeans were and how frayed your parent's marriage was.-Conor McKeonClick here to submit your own 105%.












Written 2010-08-27 14:00:00
by 105%-O-Matic
from Bucks County Community College
13 likes







Patrick Dempsey Charlie Sheen Drew Carey Steve Carell

No comments:

Post a Comment