Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dating, It's Complicated: Issue #59

Dating someone? Well great! Send your craziest, funniest, most embarrassing dating related stories to me using this cool automatic submission form! If I take longer than 5 minutes to reply to my girlfriend's text she calls me pissed off and tells me I am a horrible boyfriend. On the other hand, if I reply too fast she assumes that I am texting other girls. I'm confused on what to do.-CoreyI had a girlfriend who would get upset whenever I scratched my balls, not because she thought scratching was gross, but because she thought I was “jerking it” every time I scratched-AndyMy ex-girlfriend who I’m still in love with calls me like clockwork about every 3 months to tell me she wants to be friends and hang out. Of course I’m a sucker and say ok. About 2 weeks later she stops answering my calls and tells me she is too busy to even answer a text. This is right after she gets a new boyfriend. This has been happening for over 2 years.-MarkI went on an end of semester trip to Las Vegas with my girlfriend and a bunch of friends from high school. On the flight in, the stewardess came around and asked if we wanted to join the SkyMiles club, which is the airline's customer loyalty program. My girlfriend was very intrigued by the idea. On the last day of our trip, our flight left first and as we were saying goodbye to our friends, my buddy suggested we join the "Mile High Club". My girlfriend excitedly said "I know! I really want to! It would definitely give us a reason to fly more!" She's adorable.-Jeremy












Written 2010-07-29 16:00:00
by Jason
from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
34 likes







Gwyneth Paltrow Tyra Banks Serena Williams Eva Longoria Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment