Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dating, It's Complicated: Issue #58

Dating someone? Well great! Send your craziest, funniest, most embarrassing dating related stories to me using this cool automatic submission form! I have recently started dating this girl and she wants to take it slow, so we are in my apartment watching a movie on my bed, when I decide I want popcorn, I go make it, and leave before it's done so I won't miss anything. I come back and her pants are on the ground I immediately think we're getting started but she looks at me and goes "Oh, sometimes I just feel more comfortable wearing no pants" I turn around and leave to grab the popcorn completely dissapointed.  And while walking down the hall I hear my roommate getting what I did not.  Gryffindor made no points that day, but Slytherin got 10, those bastards... -Phil, AZAbout 3 years ago my then girlfriend (now my wife) took me to meet her parents after attending a fourth of July cookout at my parents house. My mom had some cool temporary tattoos that were all patriotic and what not. Well some of the tattoos were the letters U S A and since I shave my head I thought it would be funny to cut some of those up to spell the word ASS and put it on the back of my head. Well later that night we went to pick her dog up from her parents house it was the first time I had met her parents and I had the word  ASS on the back of my head. Well I made sure to never turn my back to them to let them see it. We later told her parents about it and they thought it was hilarious. -Chris After having a few drinks with my girlfriend (foreign) and a friend who came into town, the conversation turned towards tattoos. My now relatively wasted friend said "well any tattoo is hot on a girl, except those lower back tattoos. Here we call them tramp stamps and the only people who get them are stupid whores." She has a lower back tattoo that her American friends advised her to get. She stormed out of the apartment and wouldn't talk to me for days.-James C












Written 2010-07-22 16:00:00
by Jason
from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
24 likes







Robert Pattinson Lindsay Lohan Christina Aguilera Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment