Monday, July 26, 2010

Parents Just Don't Understand: 7/21

Do your parents not understand technology? Do they ask you stupid questions? Do they send you absurd text messages? Do they use words like "MyFace,""SpaceBook,"or "The World Wide Web?" If you've got an example of your Parents Just Don't Understanding, submit it here! And thank God we'll never be as dumb as they are!I had just showed my dad how to subscribe to podcasts off iTunes, emphasizing that they were free. Then he opened his birthday presents. When he got a gift card for iTunes he said exactly: "Oh great, now I can loaddown the American-cast on my iTouch!" What?Alex DEverytime I watch something on TV with my parents and a commercial block comes on, my parents will always ask me if the program is over, even if it has just started.Karel R.My mom was going to China for a trip, so I taught her how to use Skype. One day she caught me between classes as I was sitting outside, and as we were videochatting the glare started interfering with the camera. My mother immediately got up and turned off all the lights in her room (it was nighttime in China), then got mad when it did nothing to change the situation.Annie L from GWUI wanted to chip in to help buy my grandfather the new iphone. He seemed really excited about it and tries to keep up with new technology, but then he called it the "iPhone 3D" and I realized he was going to be really disappointed.Aaron MOnce while my mom was on the computer, a fly landed on the monitor and she totally tried to shoo it away with the arrow on the screen before realizing she was dumb.Seaman Wilson from Navy












Written 2010-07-21 16:00:00
by Susanna Wolff
from Columbia University
27 likes







Jonas Brothers Howie Mandel Wolfgang Puck Zac Efron

No comments:

Post a Comment